Lip Kit by Kylie | Review

As a hoarder of all things beauty and makeup I could't resist the purchase of the Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits. I managed to get my hands o...

As a hoarder of all things beauty and makeup I could't resist the purchase of the Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits. I managed to get my hands on the shades Candy K and True Brown.

First Thing I have to say about the product itself is that I love the formula and application. At an inexpensive price point the lip liner is a dead ringer for the MAC cream liners that were discontinued which I LOVE and the liquid lipstick is totally lightweight and literally lasts all day long without budging. 

Check out my pros and cons further down!
CANDY K






TRUE BROWN K





PROS:
1. Amazing liner application
2. Liquid lipstick lasts all day
3. Formula & consistency is super nice

CONS:
1. Liquid lipstick smell is overbearing
2. Shades vary on different skin colours
3. Quite hard to remove


I do want to repurchase Koko K since I'm totally into nudes and Candy K is personally too dark for me to wear for an everyday look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments